Locating Gaps For Improvement
LOCATING THE RIGHT PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT INDICATORS CAN TELL OUR CLIENTS A GREAT DEAL ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS, BUT IT’S WHAT THEY DO WITH IT THAT TRULY COUNTS.
LOCATE THROUGH ASSESSMENTS AND FACT-FINDING: Our goal is to locate the correct data through assessments and fact-finding areas affecting our client’s most significant need for increased performance. We understand it’s about translating data into knowledge and knowledge into action. We conduct the proper research and develop action plans to improve organizational effectiveness by finding out what drives employees’ attitudes and behaviors, gathering the information leaders need to make informed decisions or identifying what an organization needs to do to improve its culture.
Our research in data collection through assessments, onsite observable behavior, and process inspection provides us with the best means for an eye toward application.
We locate and design research that uncovers what you need to know in a way that generates clear, actionable next steps. This approach means defining outcomes-based objectives, asking meaningful questions, collecting data using appropriate methodologies, conducting insightful analyses, and ensuring the necessary follow-through for positive impact.
Each organization and each situation is unique. Our approach to locating data considers your individual information needs and culture. Collaboration between the client and us is critical to designing a plan that achieves your goals—not ours. We work hand in hand with our clients to customize a unique program that best meets your needs.
Here are a few areas we positively impacted the culture of our clients:
- How much influence does your leadership staff hold?
- How effective is coaching throughout your organization?
- Are we hiring the behavior that improves our culture?
- How effective are our performance management tools?
- Do our employees fully understand our culture and how to support it?
We’ve worked with our clients to address a variety of challenges and problems:
- Measuring whether communication efforts effectively align employees with the organizational direction or critical initiatives. Our approach tracks the extent to which communication activities produce the desired clarity, attitudes, and behaviors—those things leaders need internal audiences to know, believe, and do if they are to deliver business outcomes.
- Understanding the barriers and obstacles to get employees to do what leadership needs. We can provide an “eyes wide open” perspective that promotes the development of real solutions to holding people accountable for results.
- Assessing the organization’s communication channels and vehicles and identifying gaps in the communication portfolio. We’ll locate employees’ most pressing information needs, explore employees’ vehicle and channel preferences for various types of information, and inform an adjustment of an organization’s vehicle portfolio and strategy.
- Helping leaders understand which messages will resonate with employees—and which will not. We work to identify which frames employees use to shape their experience and relationship with their organization and utilize these frames to develop the correct language for communicating key issues with messages that will resonate with employees and generate alignment.
- Elevating organizational performance by conducting cross-evaluations tailored to the client’s industry and culture.
- Gauging stakeholder (whether internal clients or customers) perceptions of service provided. We gather customer feedback in a manner that lends itself immediately to implementing tracking and improvement efforts.
GREAT LEADERS DON’T MAKE DECISIONS IN A VACUUM.
They seek to understand employee, customer, and stakeholder perceptions of critical issues and initiatives. Why? Because it sends the message that their input is valuable—and that leaders are listening. We hold excellence as our most vital guiding principle. The result is a track record of high-quality research delivered on time and on target.