Training and Development
WHAT IS THE NUMBER ONE REASON COMPANIES DO NOT SEE A RETURN ON THEIR INVESTMENT FROM A TRAINING PROGRAM OR WORKSHOP?
Companies know it’s essential to provide coaching and training for their employees. Still, they frequently realize the training was ineffective concerning the initial investment cost. From our 30-plus years in driving performance in various industries, verticals, and job roles, an inadequate reinforcement plan by the management staff of this training is usually the number one cause for lack of increase.
At Rodney Lawson, LLC, our Business Management Workshops provide clients with practical training and an implementation/ reinforcement strategy for the management team. This strategy is why our methods are proven transformational.
Our Business Workshop sessions can last full or half days, depending on the client’s needs. The most impactful method is onsite, in person. However, we can also execute our workshops electronically through video. We highly recommend in-person training since it provides a more observational and attention-grabbing format.
Here Are Nine Impactful Workshops We Offer
Why Working With Your Leadership Team is Important
Training your employees is important, but working with your management team, in addition, is essential. Here are three reasons:
- When you train your employees, you want the training to stick.
- The training is beneficial only if the management reinforces it.
- Having the management team take action builds a culture change for improvement
Training Statistical Facts*
- Replacing a trained employee costs 200% of their annual salary.
- Providing e-learning training opportunities increases your retention rate by 60%.
- 59% of employees claim they are self-taught.
- 34% of employees are happy with their job-specific training.
- Every third employee claims that their company’s current training processes are outdated.